AoSA Coffee is here for two very important reasons: our community and our environment. The wellness of our relationships are just as important as the health of our environment. We strongly believe the two stand equal. With this, we strive to have great friendships here at AoSA, amongst ourselves, with the people we serve and partner with.
We find it important to consider the great impact we can have on our environment and seek to safeguard it any way we can. It is through AoSA Coffee, we want to connect with the people of Huntington Beach and those who enjoy this great place. Each cup of coffee is an expression of our outreach to you and the community that we love.
We want for you to partner with us in our mission to preserve the great things we’ve been given, a world of beautiful people and scenery.
COVID-19 UPDATE: WE ARE OPEN!
To ensure the safety of our community, we are initiating the following to help address concerns with the current national COVID-19 outbreak:
- We ask that you wear a mask before entering our space.
- If you feel you may be sick or have been exposed to someone that is sick, please be considerate of our little community and don’t come in. Go home and rest 🙂
- For payment, we will only be accepting contactless payments and have partnered with UberEats and Joe apps as other options of payment.
- For the time being, we will not be accepting any outside or personal cups.
- We will temporarily be switching to strictly to-go items.
- We will be taking extra steps in our shop to make sure all surfaces are sanitized throughout the day.
- Please let us pour your cream and hand you your sugar.
- We are also renovating and will continue to serve customers safely during construction.
- Our new layout will allow more space for social distancing while ordering.
- We will also be able to offer a COVID-friendly seating environment when we are ready to welcome dine-in experiences.
- Stay tuned for more updates.
Thank you for your support and consideration!
AOSA COFFEE TEAM